Mori- A Brief Guide You All Ever Wanted
Mori is the freehold Newly Launched Condo placed at the Guillemard Road in Dist-14. Set to be finished in 2026, it’s the total of 1 block within the very development and comprises 137 units. If you are looking forward to flooring plans for Mori, they have the latest floor plans available at one’s disposal.
It’s within very walking distance to the MRT stations, Mountbatten MRT, alongside Dakota MRT, that present residents with easy and simple access to several other regions of Singapore. Mori is placed close to nearby condos, like Guillemard Suites, Rezi 24, & Residence 1.
Quite a place for you to plan to live
Mori is even close to schools like Geylang Methodist School, GMS (Primary), BSS, Broadrick Secondary School, and KHS, i.e., Kong Hwa School for younger couples or those with children in families. Suppose you are wondering about things you may do around that area. In such cases, the residents may head to the nearby supermarkets such as Sheng Siong – FairPrice and Geylang 301 Supermarket – Jalan Tiga for household and groceries products. Never really worry about the emergencies to your health or regular checkups with access to your nearby clinics like Xinhuo Medical Clinic.
If you need the post office services, you may head to the Geylang Post Office, and when you need banking services, head to Sims Avenue- POSB Branch.
The Key Selling Points
- Pretty proximity to amenities and eateries
- A short drive away from the Eastern Coast Park
- Placed near to upcoming PLCBH
- Easy access to the Expressways such as PIE, ECP, and KPE
- Proximity to the educational institutions such as Kong Hwa School and GMPS
- Easy and quick access to the public transport courtesy of Mountbatten MRT Station just a few min walk away
- A short drive away from the Marina Bay Sands & Central Business District
- A short drive away from the Changi Airport
To know more, feel free to look over the web.